Welcome to My Big Adventure

I am a 28 year old movie, music, and book fan who is prone to crazy ideas that end up in great fun adventures. I will do my best to entertain you with tales of my crazy adventures, friends, fun, and general crazy times. Posts will be updated whenever there's a new adventure...and sometimes in between when my mind is going to fast and I'm thinking up the next one...enjoy!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My big adventure...travels galore...

Friends.  Fun.  Travel.  Adventure.

Do it while you're young, right?  Well, so they say.  So I am.

I'm off on adventures and you're coming with me - some are in the past - like years ago and I'll share my reminiscing with you...some are more of the present, and I'll share my fun...some are in the future, and I'll share the planning.  At any rate - I hope you're in for a hell of a ride - we'll try to keep as much smooth sailing as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment